Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lawyers are not exempt to change

"Change is the only constant", we were told since the begining of our education.

Lawyers are not the exception of the ever changing business environment and that´s why our clients needs and requests usually are as different and evolving as the markets.

Lawyers are supposed to be able to evolve with their clients, of course without safeguarding expertise and risking the integrity of the representation by going in unknown waters just to get the account.

It´s a matter of being able to rightly help your client without failing at your personal commitment with excellence, integrity and professionalism.

It´s a matter of using the general knowledge you have in a certain matter and valuing it as sufficient or not to undertake a more deep look into it.

And also, it´s a matter of being humble enough to recognize your own limitations and to get another hand.

Would like to know your opinions.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I to but I about the collection should have more info then it has.